- new product highlights
- profiles on exciting florist businesses
- articles on latest pest control techniques
- irrigation, cultivation and crop management advice
- photo stories from flower events
- business, finance and marketing advice
- our regular columnists Andrea Caldecourt, John Jones, and Gregory Milner
- and features on growers nationwide.
At just 12 cents a day, it’s great value to keep up to date with all the developments happening in the industry.
“We have just read the latest issue of the AFI magazine. Congratulations are in order. From the perspective of a former retail florist and now a wholesaler of florist accessories the mag just keeps getting better and better.”
Lori Watson and Tony Noel, floralwell.com.au
AFI’s Pinterest page AussieFlowerMag features every Australian Flower Industry magazine front cover since our initial issue, way back in September 2003. Take a trip down memory lane, and see the range of topics we cover – literally! You can see the images here.
We also post images on our Facebook page, sharing those you like best with Pinterest – and those we think you’ll like from other boards.
Throughout this site you’ll discover selected articles from previous issues, where you can find more information or gain insight into a particular topic. Do have a browse through the pages. But we promise the only way you’ll read what’s in the current issue, is through your subscription.
You can also get involved in your industry’s magazine, by
We love your contributions!
Like it? Buy It!