Grower groups, florist associations, and trade organisations – Peak Industry Bodies – can save you money, help with legal and employment issues, give you business advice, put you in touch with useful support services, and provide a network of like-minded people.
Many grower organisations and trade associations run regular programs of workshops, training sessions, annual conferences and networking events to help your business adapt to changing market conditions.
Most states have an association or organisation you can join; there are also national bodies that can help you.
Cut flowers and foliage
- National : Flowers Australia
- National : Australian Flower Council
- National : WildFlowers Australia – for native, wildflower and bush harvested product
- New South Wales : Flower Growers Group of NSW
- Victoria : Flowers Victoria
Is your trade association not listed? Contact us here and we’ll add you in!